French Learning Journal 11

 Oct. 17

Bonjour!

I'm learning Bacic 2! At last, I am getting used to the system of masculine words and feminine words. It sometimes makes me confused though! 

I am enjoying learning new words and grammar, but you can not learn some grammars at the same time with Duolingo. There are both good points and bad points: you have time to practice and get used to them, but it takes time to be able to say, even easy sentences. I can say "It is a cat" in French but I can not say "it is not a cat". If I was learning in face to face class, the teacher would have taught us the negative sentence at the same time.

It seems like I have to finish some sections as soon as possible to learn more!


By the way, I finished the whole episode of "Emily in Paris", but it ends in the middle of the story. I can not wait to watch the next episode!

And in that drama, Emily is not familiar with French yet and is confronted with questions about whether it is masculine or feminine words. 

You can not only hear some french in the drama but also the cultural differences are seen in this drama! 

Duolingoで英語学習 - リスニングや会話をゲームのように楽しく学べる言語学習アプリ - Google Play のアプリAn Honest Review Of Netflix's “emily In Paris”


コメント

人気の投稿