French Learning Journal 7

 Oct. 13

Oct. 13

Salute!

I think I am still confusing some of greetings. And I found it easier to remember those greetings with puns. I am thinking to use these puns which I came up with until those greetings naturally come up in my head and I can trancelate at the same time. 

I am at level 2 out of 5 now, which means I still have sometime to get used to greetings! Let's see how it goes...

Au revoir, bonne journée!

Duolingoで英語学習 - リスニングや会話をゲームのように楽しく学べる言語学習アプリ - Google Play のアプリ

Note:

Au revoir :Good-bye! (難しい発音)

Enchanté!: Nice to meet you! (Ah Chante, Nice to meet you)

Bienvenue, Paul!: Welcome, Paul! (Welcome to the avenue)

Bonne journée!: Have a good day! (one of the meaning of bonne is wish or will. journée means a day)

Thank you very much!: Merci beaucoup!

Bye, goodnight!: Salute, bonne nuit!(sounds similar)

Bonne soirée!: Have a nice evening. (need an idea)

à demain!: See you tomorrow. (need an idea)

à bientôt!: See you soon (あ、ビャーンと see you soon!)

Au revoir, bonne journée!

コメント

人気の投稿