French Learning Journal 4

 Oct. 10

Since I learned some tips yesterday, I could answer questions smoothly! There are five levels in each section, and we repeat the same words and sentences in the section until we reach level five. It seemed monotonous at first, but now I feel different from the beginning. I feel the reaction to questions is getting faster little by little, which increases my motivation for studying French. 

11 DuoLingo Phrases that No French Person Has Ever Used - Frenchly

Note: In French, man is homme and it sounds like "om" (omlet)

コメント

  1. "It seemed monotonous at first, but now I feel different from the beginning. I feel the reaction to questions is getting faster little by little, which increases my motivation for studying French."

    I'm glad to hear you find the system motivating!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿