French Learning Journal 13

 Oct. 19

Bonsoir. 

I got into the gold league! And if I stay in the top ten until next Monday morning, I can proceed to the next league. This is my motivation to keep up learning French now. 

In this section, there are three verbs besides be verbs: study (étudier), live(habiter) and work(travailler). I am bad at memorizing their spellings!!

And I am thinking to watch some french movie to brush up my listening skills. If you have any reccomendation, let me know!

Duolingo - 世界No.1の外国語学習法




コメント

  1. memorizing their spells
    memorizing their spelling

    study(étudier)
    study (étudier)

    habite
    habiter

    Congratulations on getting into the Gold league so quickly!

    返信削除
  2. I like The Unknown Girl (La Fille Inconnue; 午後8時の訪問者), with Adèle Haenen. It is available on Amazon Prime.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿