The clumsy crocodile

"Finally, Cassy put on her Everglades badge and admired herself in the mirror. She looked perfect!"(p.27)

This story is about Cassy who is "clumsy" used on the name of this book. She tried to work hard but whatever she did, she couldn't accomplish without failure. So her boss let her move another place to work. In the end, her failure became her achievement fortunately.

This story is about a crocodile who is working. So I thought this is not unfamiliar thing. And this story reminds me when I started my part time job. My boss didn't make me move anywhere though.
I think the good point of the crocodile, Cassy is to keep doing her best every time. This is key point of this story, so she can got a chance to sweep away her failure. But I don't think "clumsy" can get well. So I think she should be more careful every time.

Everett.F.(2006).The clumsy crocodile. London. Usborn young reading.
「the clumsy crocodile」の画像検索結果

コメント

人気の投稿