A christmas carol

"He knew laughing was good for them and his own heart laughed with them." p.61
     This is a story about a man who is mean, grasping, greedy, gruesome old man. His business partner Marley was dead. But his ghost visit Scrooge and told him that what they do in life will determine what happened to their afterlife. And he told Scrooge that he will be visited by three ghosts. And the 3 ghosts makes him changed mind. The ghosts showed Scrooop his past, present and future. In the end of the story, he became a man who knows how to celebrate christmas.
I don't want to see my after dead even if I can see now. I want to live my way without changing after I saw my after dead.


Dickens Charles. (2003).A Christmas Carol. UK;London. Usborne Young Reading



「a christmas carol あらすじ」の画像検索結果

コメント

  1. This is a story about a man who is mean, grasping, greedy, gruesome old man.
    This is a story about an old man who is mean, grasping, greedy, and gruesome.

    his ghost visit Scrooge
    his ghost visited Scrooge

    the 3 ghosts makes him changed mind
    the three ghosts make him change his mind

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿