The lion and the mouse

"Let me go and I promise I'll help you out one day." (p. 56)
     This is one of Aesop's Fables. There are some similar stories in this book. But this is about a lion and a mouse. when a mouse was caught by lion, then the mouse said "If you let me go, I'll help you when you are in trouble." to the lion. And the moral is "Little friends can be great friends.". But I think we can put this moral  "If you give someone to benefit, it'll come back to you".
     This book is not so difficult and easy to understand because we can guess the story. There are some unknown words but we can manage to understand from the flow of the story.

Watson, C (2007). Aesop's Fable London, UK: Usborne
「Aesops fable」の画像検索結果

コメント

  1. Don't forget to use the quotation formatting I showed you just now!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿