My favorite singe Hugo came to town. And I could through the guards so I went to the backstage and then I found the star kissing a girl who is not his girl friend. At the same time I quickly move behind and took a photo of them. And I brought back to my home, and sent to scandal website. The next day, the article said Hugo and his girl friend are finished.

Today I read Backstafge Pas, a book in the Atama-ii series. As you may know, Atama-ii books are multi-path adventure books. you can choose the story.It is fan to choose the story my self. Reading this kind of books is the first time for me. 

vocabulary

riff:   リフ、反復楽節

「backstage pass book atamaii」の画像検索結果

コメント

  1. Don't forget to start your reviews with a quotation from the book. And please try adding a reference at the end!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿