My Spanish diary

7. 11
I stareted Duolingo today. I tried 3 types of quizes; words with pics, English to Spanish and Spnanish to English. It seems difficult for me to study Spanish till I am used to spanish.

7.12
Spanish sometimes need Spanish letters. It's intreresting because those are new to me.

7.13
I didn't make any mistake today but the grammar quizzes are difficult!

7.14
UGH... Duolingo doesn't explain about grammar or articles. I can't organize me head.

7.15
I've been wondering El nino and La nina sounds familiar to me. I found that those words are also used as weather phenomenon! It's interesting.*

7.16
I still mistake the articles of man, woman, girl and boy.

7.17
I think just repeating the same quizzes is not efficient way. I think reviewing what I mistook is a key. How can I use this app efficiency...

7.19
 I gave up trying after my lives gone...

7.21
Today, I learned new words; milk and water and bread in Spanish.

7.22
Spanish water is "agua", which is like aqua! It's easy to remember.

7.24
Duolingo sometimes enforce me grammar quizzes which includes words I've never seen and hread!

コメント

人気の投稿