He who can do this has the whole world with him

"Personally I am very fond of strawberry and cream, but I have found that for some strange reason, fish prefer warms. (p.30)"
     This section is the third way to deal with people, which is to talk about what they want and show them how to get it. I haven't thought about what the author said. I've just thought that every body has what they like so it's not always same, just it. However in the situation when you want someone to do something, we can use this. Thinking about fishing, we throw the hook with warms, which fish like, so that they'll be hooked. It's super easy to think but it sometimes sounds like to lure with something. To re think about it, I'll do if you show me profits of me so it could be a word of praise.
     I'd like to summarize those 3 ways to deal with people so far. 
1. Don't criticize, condemn or complain.
2. Give honest and sincere apparition.
3. Arouse in the other person an eager want.

Image result for how to win friends and influence people
Carnegie, D. (1936). How to win friends & influence people. U.S.A. NY.

コメント

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿