Do this and You'll be welcome anywhere

"Why read this book to find out how to win friends? Why not study the technique of the greatest winner of friends the world has ever known? Who is he? You may meet him tomorrow coming down the street. When you get within the feet of him, he willl begin to wag his tail...(p. 51)"
     Could you guess who he is? He is a dog. Have you ever thought a dog as a technician like this? I've never. I always impressed his metaphors which I've never met. Anyway, this section made me rethink what I am so far. I know it is easy to say always. (In this case, become genuinely interested in other people.) I thought I would try to be like a dog.
Image result for how to win and influence carnegieCarnegie, D. (1936). How to win friends & influence people. U.S.A. NY.

コメント

人気の投稿