My life is a journey


           My life is like a journey. Months and days never wait for me but I have been going my way at my own pace but not always plain.

          I was born in Kumamoto on July, 31st. I have 4 people in my family. I have an older sister who lives and works in Tokyo now.  I was raised the same as other children. I entered kindergarten, junior high school, high school. Now I am a university student. I don’t remember my childhood well but I’m sure that I got many friends which are my treasure for me forever. On my way to here, my ship struck rocks sometimes. The first rock was injuries. I’ve experienced many injuries so far. The biggest one was my rib was broken. This was when I was a high school student in my P.E. class. It took 1 month to heal. I couldn’t participated in any P.E. classes for the 1 month.  The second rock was a language barrier. I went study abroad to the U.S. for 3 weeks when I was a second grade student of high school. Then, I felt badly sad because almost all the time I wanted to say something, and I couldn’t say it with appropriately except by using easy words. That was not big rock for me but also big chance to change my way to study English. The third rock was earthquake. The big earthquake hit Kumamoto when I was a third grade student of high school.  It was hard for students preparing for entrance exam of university.

       These things were just a small part of my life but I thought these experiences were not just rocks because thanks to these experiences I got confidence. Now I’m on the way to somewhere. I don’t know where my goal is but I‘d like to keep going my way until I reach the goal.  

 

コメント

人気の投稿