The PIANO

     "Tell the readers of your newspaper that I am very lucky man."(p. 39)
   This story is about Anthony Evans who is a famous pianist. Before his 80-years- birthday party had begotten, Sally Hill who is a journalist of Sunday times had visited him. The journalist asked him "Is your family famous for music?", regardless of the fact that he was a great pianist. And he answered with smile "I was a only person who is musician in my family. And I'd never even touched piano till 14 years old." And he started to talk about his history as musician.
     I was moved by him because he was really poor but he got a chance by himself. Even I knew the end which he could be a great pianist in the end, I can't stop feeling sad. I think "talent" is a gifted from your mother or father or got. And we all have some talented of something. So I think it is really important to try to find the talent. 
  
     R.Border.(1989).The piano. UK. Oxford「the piano oxford」の画像検索結果

コメント

人気の投稿