Huckle berry Finn

  "YOU don’t know about me without you have read a book by the name of The Adventures of Tom Sawyer; but that ain’t no matter.  That book was made by Mr. Mark Twain, and he told the truth, mainly."
     This is a story about a boy and a black man who was working as a slave in South America. The boy whose name is Huck, he knows that even the help running a slave away from their owner was forbidden. And that was wrong but he also knows that treating nigger as a slave is wrong. This is about 2 men, a boy and a man's story. 
     This is famous story of Mark Twain. I learned this book in my American literature class. I'm really intested in discrimination against colores and the things related to it and actually happened. This is not real story but we can see huck's feelings and he tells me many things in this book.
M. Twain. (1885). Huckle berry finn. Oxford bookwarms

ソース画像を表示

コメント

人気の投稿