Zadie's Big day

     "Webstbourne are the champions!"(p52)
     Zadie is the best footballer on the school team. She is also the best skater in the park. When a new boy at school challenges her to a skating competition on the same day as an important football final, Zadie accept. But she was hurted during the skating game. She went to the football game after skating. Inthe end, she can win the football game!
     I'm jelly her because she can play sport well. I think sport can be admired all over the world. So it is really precious gifts from her parents. But I think it was crazy to accept 2 games in a day. If I were she, I wouldn't. So I thought she has high pride.
Martyn Hodds, (2009), Zandie's Big Day, Helbling language
 ã€ŒZadie's Big day」の画像検索結果

コメント

  1. champions!"(p52)
    champions!" (p. 52)

    返信削除
  2. Martyn Hodds, (2009), Zandie's Big Day, Helbling language
    Hobbs, M. (2009). Zadie's big day. Helbling Languages.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿