Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of us all."(p7)
     This is story about a girl whose name is Snow White. Her mother was dead when she was born. So her father got married with a woman who loves herself and is selfish. Her new mother ask her magic mirror that who is the most beautiful every morning and night. The mirror always answered "You are."  But when Snow White grew, the mirror answered "Snow White is." This made the new mother to decide to kill Snow White. But it was not easy to kill her. Then the mother made a magic apple to kill her. Snow White ate it and fell into a deep sleep. But she woke up by kissing of prince.
     I think this is famous story. But actually, this is not realistic. So I can't imagine if I were Snow White. But I learned that beauty sometimes cause trouble. Sometimes it brings thorny things. I want to be beautiful but the definition of beauty is difference depends on person. So I think everyone has some beautiful points they don't notice.
Lesley, S. (2005). Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. London;Usborne
「snow white and the seven dwarfs usborne」の画像検索結果

コメント

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿