Beauty and the beast

"You don't need to be afraid, ... I do love you."
 One day, Beauty reads a letter. This letter says "I took a rose from the garden of a monstrous beast and he has sworn to kill me...". When Beauty reads this letter from her father, she bravely rides to the Beast's enchanted castle in his place. The Beast is truly terrifying, but, as Beauty soon realizes, nothing is quite as it seems. At the end, the Beast changed handsome prince by princess's kiss.
     I've seen the story "Beauty and the Beast" by Disney before, so I felt weird little bit. I thought the reason why princess are popular with young girls is that princess is always brave and kind. But I think these kinds of stories are not realistic. This is also one reason why young girls want to be a princess. What I want from princess is the strong hart. I mean brave and kind. Princess never change their mind whatever happened. Anyway, this book reminds me my childhood.

Louie. S, (2006).Beauty and the Beast. London. Usborne Young Reading series.

「beauty and the beast usborne」の画像検索結果

コメント

  1. beauty reads letter
    Beauty reads a letter

    Louie. S, (2006).Beauty and the Beast. London. Usborne Young Reading series.
    Stowell, L. (2006). Beauty and the Beast. London: Usborne.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿